- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- To receive complete information about utilization review information regarding the proposed course of treatment or procedure requested by the physician.
- To give every consideration of privacy and to expect that all communications and records related to care will be treated as confidential.
- To be given access to the utilization management department for timely responses to questions and requests made for service.
- To be given information on how to file a complaint.
- To be informed of Review Med’s utilization management policies including how to file an appeal when requested.
- To be informed of utilization management criteria used to authorize, modify or deny health care services when requested.
- To be familiar with the benefits and exclusions of the state workers’ compensation laws applicable to provision of medical benefits. (visit our helpful links for your jurisdiction)
- To provide the consumer’s health care provider with complete and accurate information regarding past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, and other matters related to health status.
- To treat the utilization management staff with respect and dignity.